Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 6

Welcome once again to my Christmas Card Parade 2009!  As you can see, I've been a very busy little elf making so many different designs of Christmas cards this year!  This card was easy to make!  I used a piece of this beautiful flocked paper from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini catalog layered on Whisper White cardstock.  You might think "Hmmm, this design looks familiar".  There is a good reason for that... I originally posted a card of similar design here


Supplies
Stamps:  All Holidays
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Silver Elastic Cord, Large Oval Punch, 1/16" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Come back tomorrow to see what I made for my co-workers!

Sue

No comments: