Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 8

What would a Christmas Card Parade be without a snowman?  Isn't he a cutie!?   This fellow comes from the Holiday Mini hostess stamp set Snow Buddies.  I wanted to make a simple card with a little extra texture so I took some strips of Whisper White cardstock and tore the edges and layered them to create the look of snow drifts at the bottom of the card.


Supplies
Stamps:  Snow Buddies
Cardstock:  Whisper White,Bordering Blue
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip classic ink; Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Only Orange Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Signo White Gel Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Now I couldn't let just one of the snowmen skate and get all of the attention without featuring the other snowman on a card, too.  So, I used the smaller Snow Buddy on this card:


Supplies
Stamps: Snow Buddies
Cardstock: Whisper White,Bordering Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip classic ink; Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Only Orange Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Signo White Gel Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's post is the final installment of the Christmas Card Parade.  I hope you've enjoyed viewing the various cards and packaging items I've been sharing with you!  I'd appreciate any comments you'd like to leave!

Sue

No comments: