Monday, December 28, 2009

A Little Pickup...

Here is a card I made for a co-worker who has been battling cancer.  It seems that so many people I know or are related to have been fighting this awful disease the past few years.  When there is nothing I can do for the person, I've made cards to try and cheer them up.  I hope it helps them to know that they are in my thoughts and prayers.  If I can bring a smile to their face I feel that I have done something.


Supplies
Stamps:  Loads of Love, Season of Friendship
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black Classic Ink; Melon Mambo, Bordering Blue, Green Galore Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Ticket Corner Punch, Spiral Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

Sue

1 comment:

Tanya Boser said...

Nice use of nontraditional colors for a Valentine's card :)