Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 4

I hope you're enjoying the Christmas Card Parade here!  Today's entrant features more products from the Holiday Mini.  I can't believe that these products are only available for a couple more weeks!  Yes, that's right... the items in the Holiday Mini are only available until January 4, 2010.  Be sure and contact me ASAP if there is something you'd like to order before these exclusive products are retired!

Back to today's card... I wanted a different color combination than the traditional "red" and "green".  I really like the "richness" of this year's In Color Rich Razzleberry.  When I put it next to Old Olive I thought "WOW" and knew I had to create a card using those two colors together.  I hope you like it, too! 

The little bird in the wreath was cut out using the Big Shot and Stampin' Up's Merry Details Sizzlet.  Can I just say that "I LOVE my Big Shot!"?!  I feel that a person can truely create magic using the textured impressions folders with ease!  

Supplies
Stamps:  Berry Christmas
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stampin' Up Sizzlets Merry Details, Stampin' Up Textured Impressions Folder Petals-a-Plenty, ticket corner punch, stampin' dimensionals

I'm glad that you stopped by today!  Please come back for the next installment of the Christmas Card Parade tomorrow!

Sue

No comments: