Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 7

Merry Christmas!!!

Today I'm featuring the Christmas card I made for my parents.  They like cardinals so I just had to use the hostess stamp set Holiday Best.  I think they'll like it!  I also used another print from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  This paper is so pretty!


Supplies
Stamps:  Holiday Best
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Silver Elastic Cord, Ornament Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot, Stampin' Up Textured Impressions Folder Petals-a-Plenty, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot

Now I also have to share the cardinal tag I made for one of my dad's presents.  My dad feeds the birds every winter and enjoys watching them out the diningroom window so on the back of the tag I wrote "Please Feed Me and My Friends" and put it on a paper bag with bird seed inside. 


Supplies
Stamps:  A Cardinal Christmas
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Small Slot Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen

I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas Card Parade!  Tomorrow's post will feature the end of the Christmas Card Parade, so be sure to come back and check it out!  I guarantee that the cards will bring a smile to your face!

Sue

No comments: