Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 1

I've been busy creating various Christmas card designs to send to my friends and family so I haven't posted for a while.  The first entry in my Christmas card parade is for one of my aunts whose favorite color is blue:


Supplies
Stamps:  Delightful Decorations
Cardstock:  Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  platinum shimmer paint, sponge dauber, ornament punch, silver elastic cord, eyelet border punch, Big Shot, Stampin' Up Textured Impressions folder Petals-a-Plenty, stampin' dimensionals

As you can see, the next card is the same design in a different color combination.  My other aunt's favorite color is purple.  I think the platinum coated ornaments really "POP" on the darker cardstock, don't you?


Supplies
Stamps:  Delightful Decorations
Cardstock:  Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  platinum shimmer paint, sponge dauber, ornament punch, silver elastic cord, eyelet border punch, Big Shot, Stampin' Up Textured Impressions folder Petals-a-Plenty, stampin' dimensionals


 I hope you enjoyed Day 1 of the Christmas Card Parade!  Come back tomorrow to see the next entry!

Sue

No comments: