Monday, July 26, 2010

2010 Stampin' Up Convention

I just got home from the 2010 Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City.  It was simply AMAZING!!!  Below is a picture of this year's theme:  Share What You Love.  I hope that you all can feel the love that I have for this craft as I share it with all of you!

Here is a picture of my best friend and downline Dee and myself at the Stampin' Up home offices, just inside the Legacy Room.  Displays of Stampin' Up products and creations as well as the history of the company are displayed within this room.  The framed picture features Stampin' Up's Statement of the Heart:

To love what we do
and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity
 and worthwhile accomplishments...
in this we make a difference.


At the home office they also have a huge blackboard where they are keeping a tally of the number of new recruits who join in 2010.  I estimate that my friend Sharon is counted on that board, as she just joined the Stampin' Up family in June! 


I received a special reward of sorts since I had a new recruit in June:  breakfast with Shelli Gardner (CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up)!!!  Below is a picture of my new friends and I at that breakfast:

After 4 funfilled days at the annual Stampin' Up convention the only thing that could have made the trip any better was to get some free Stampin' Up toys... and ... guess what?!?!  All demonstrators who stayed until tht last minute of convention received some awesome products from the new Holiday Mini Catalog which won't be available until September 1st!!!  How awesome is that?! 

If you'd like information about joining the Stampin' Up family or products feel free to contact me via my demonstrator website:  http://www.stampngrl.stampinup.net/


No comments: