Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yummy Recipe Swap!

Here is my entry for the recipe swap I'm participating in at the annual Stampin' Up convention.  This is one of my favorite recipes of my mom's.  It's easy and delicious!  If you look closely, you see some of the brand new products from the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog!  I've used the new color Daffodil Delight to represent "butter" which always goes well with mashed potatoes!  I've also used the new stamp set Friends Never Fade and the new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight.  Yum!!!
Supplies
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads, Big Shot, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots


No comments: