Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Bliss Swap... Take 1

Here is my first take at a birthday swap for the annual Stampin' Up convention.  I wanted to use the stamp set Birthday Bliss as it has some simple images that are so cute.  While this card turned out cute, I didn't feel that it was a "WOW".  Since I made this version I've reworked this card a bit with a change of colors to brighten it up some.  I'll post the updated card next week, so keep coming back to see my other swaps!
Supplies
Stamps:  Birthday Bliss
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Confetti White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Basic Black Classic Ink; Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments: