Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thinking of You

Here is a card featuring the retiring stamp set Blowing Kisses.  I loved this bunny the first time I spied him in the Stampin' Up 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog last summer.  Although this set is mainly a Valentines-themed set, I used it to make a "Thinking of You" card for my cousin.  I think it will bring a smile to her face!  I used the Decorative Label Punch for the Confetti White layer behind the Modern Label Punch and then trimmed it with my scissors.  I sponged the sky with Baja Breeze around the bunny.

Stamps:  Blowing Kisses, Confetti, So Happy For You
Ink:  Real Red, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride
Cardstock:  Confetti White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge

No comments: