Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day... a little late

Well, I know that I haven't posted in a while but didn't realize how long it had really been.  So I have a lot to share with you to get myself caught up.  First up is Valentine's Day.  Sorry to say that the stamp set Valentine Defined that I used on all of these cards is no longer available as it was featured in the Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog.  However, the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, ribbons (5/8" Whisper White Organza and 1/2" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain), papers (Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Cardstock, Brights and Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack), punches (Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Curly Label Punch, Full Heart Punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch), and ink (Melon Mambo) are still available in the Stampin' Up 2010 Idea Book and Catalog.




No comments: