Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aviary ... a multitude of possibilities!

I didn't think I liked or needed the stamp set Aviary from the Stampin' Up 2010 Idea Book & Catalog... that is until I saw all of the cute ideas people had come up with!  Now I am finding that this stamp set lends itself to several different occasions, which makes it a very versatile set!  Here is a "Thank You" card I made:

Stamps:  Aviary, Nature Walk, So Happy for You
Ink:  Baha Breeze, Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Curly Label Punch, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch

And I found that this stamp set makes cute birthday cards, too!

Stamps:  Aviary
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz
Cardstock:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz, Confetti White, Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding, 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch

Stamps:  Aviary
Ink:  Basic Black, Marina Mist
Cardstock:  Naturals White, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Accessories:  1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Trim Corner Punch

No comments: