Monday, May 31, 2010

Trying Something New...

I've been wanting to try a new technique called "Black Magic".  These two cards are my first attempts at this awesome technique!  I stamped the solid image from the Level 2 hostess set Wings of Friendship using Whisper White craft ink on Basic Black cardstock.  Once the ink had dried I got out my Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils and colored in all of the white areas I had stamped.  The result is a vibrant, eye-popping image on a black canvas.  As you can see I couldn't decide which background color I liked best:  Green Galore or Apricot Appeal.  Which one do you like the best?

Supplies
Stamps:  Wings of Friendship
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore
Ink:  Whisper White Craft
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Supplies
Stamps:  Wings of Friendship
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Apricot Appeal
Ink:  Whisper White Craft
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 

No comments: