Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Happy Anniversary to my Mom & Dad!  They will be celebrating 51 years of wedded bliss on Sunday!  How awesome is that!?!  I wanted to make a "fun" card for them and thought, why not use my "Build-a-Bear" set?  I did some watercoloring using the Aqua Painter and my stamp pads.  Then I used the "Grid Technique" on the background of the card using the scoring blade on my paper trimmer.  I tore the edges of the Close to Cocoa layer to frame the bears.  I think it turned out cute and will give them a chuckle!

Supplies
Stamps:  Beary Best Friends, Beary Best Times
Cardstock:  Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Ink:  Basic Brown, Brocade Blue, Regal Rose, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Scoring Blade and Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

Remember that Close to Cocoa and Brocade Blue will be retiring the end of June!  Let me know if you'd like to order any of the retiring colors before they're gone forever!!!  (Unfortunately Sage Shadow is no longer available.)

1 comment:

dee said...

So beary in love!