Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here Come Peter Cottontail...

 This is the last installment in the Easter Parade of Cards.  This is another pocket card, this one featuring Stampin' Up's Chocolate Bunny Stamp.  Doesn't he look fetching?  When creating this card I forced myself to actually use some of my special accessories which I've been collecting, such as the Pretties Kit, Flower Fusion, brads, and buttons.  I even opened up my Eggcellent Eggs Kit for the bit of bling that is the bunny's eye.

Supplies
Stamps:  Chocolate Bunny, All Holidays
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Curly Label Punch, Slot Punch, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Button Latte, Flower Fusion, Pretties Kit, Mini Library Clip, Earth Elements Brads, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Eggcellent Eggs Kit

Here is the insert for the pocket card: 
Supplies
Stamps:  Eggcoutrements
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories:  White Embroidery Floss, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Slot Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch

I hope you've enjoyed my Easter Parade of papercrafting creations!  Wishing you all a happy and blessed Easter!  Check back soon to discover what my next project will be!

No comments: