Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This card was inspired by one I found on Patty Bennett's blog.  When I saw what could be created with  Stampin' Up's Decor Stencils, I just had to order them and try it myself!  The flowers on the background of this card were created with the Elegant Trio Decor Stencils, a Sponge Dauber, and Brocade Blue classic ink.  I used Old Olive ink for the leaves on the flowers.  I made the small 3-D flower using the Boho Blossoms Punch
Supplies
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Heard From the Heart
Cardstock:  Brocade Blue, Naturals Ivory, Old Olive
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Old Olive
Accessories:  Extra Large 2-Step Bird Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Curly Label Punch, Elegant Trio Decor Stencils,

I liked this card so well that I decided to use it for both my mom's Mother's Day card and some swaps for USTAMP. 

No comments: