Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello!

This card features two of the new "In Colors" and Hello Again, one of the new stamp sets from the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog.  Demonstrators who attended the Stampin' Up Convention this year in Salt Lake City received this stamp set free!  I used one of the stamps from the Sprinkles set for the background on Crushed Curry cardstock.  Melon Mambo cardstock is edged with the scallop border punch behind the layer of whisper white with the flowers.  I used Green Galore to highlight the "hello" sentiment.  I used the direct to rubber technique to achieve the multi-colored images with my new "in color" markers .  Did you realize that Stampin' Up is now offering  in a set of markers in the new "In Colors"?! 
I love my new "In Color" markers!  They make this technique so easy and yield awesome results!
Sue

No comments: