Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Debut of "My Digital Studio"





Here's something new I just whipped up to share with you! This is one of the projects I just made using Stampin' Up's latest inovation in scrapbooking... My Digital Studio. Yes, Stampin' Up has designed their own digital scrapbooking software featuring their exclusive colors and stamp designs! This wonderful brand-new product goes on sale to customers beginning October 1st and is featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog (see link to the right).  The pictures are from my trip to the Stampin' Up offices and distribution center in Riverton, Utah in July, 2008.  Yes, they actually have an atrium with trickling water over rocks surrounded by small tables and chairs for the employees to use when they are on break.  Now, that would certainly inspire me at work!

Sue

No comments: