Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trendy Trees

This card features the stamp set Trendy Trees.  I took the piece of Old Olive cardstock, scored it to frame the So Saffron piece and tore the edge that I folded up to resemble grass below the trees.  To line up the tree trunks and leaves I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I think the Linen Thread adds to this "nature" card.  I also paper pierced the corners using the mat pack and paper piercer after using the corner rounder punch on the bottom corners of the card.  I really like this color combination and how this card turned out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Trendy Trees
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink:  Soft Suede, Old Olive
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

 

No comments: