Saturday, June 26, 2010

Possible Swap Sample Sneak Peek

This is one of the swaps I'm working on for the annual Stampin' Up Convention I'll be attending next month in Salt Lake City, Utah.  On this one I colored in the flower and the word "FRIENDS" with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I'm also working on a version where I'm leaving the flower and words white.  Nevertheless the central image is from a new stamp set that is going to be in the new Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog that is being released on July 1st! 

Supplies
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point Classic Ink; Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Scallop Border Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: