Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love to Keep You Warm!

Here are two cards I recently made for a couple of friends who haven't been feeling well.  I've been wanting to use this Holiday mini set from Stampin' Up for a winter greeting.  As you can see, the two cards are nearly identical except for the hat that one bear has.  I had trouble deciding if I liked the bear with or without the hat so I made both versions.  What do you think???


Supplies:
Stamps:  Cold and Cuddly, Season of Friendship
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Kraft, Basic Black
Ink:  Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Real Red, Close to Cocoa; Whisper White Craft
Accessories:  Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Modern Label Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

 

No comments: