Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brand New Year Wishes

I'm posting a picture of the New Year's card I made for my parents.  Although January is almost over, I thought you might still like to see it.  This card features the in color Soft Suede and the awesome Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  Although the stamp I used from the Holiday mini catalog is no longer available, the shimmer paint can still be ordered.  I used the shimmer paint to fill the champagne glass and to go over the embossing I did on the background with the Big Shot.

Supplies
Stamps:  A Brand New Year
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon,  Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Blender Pen, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope your new year is going well so far! 

No comments: