Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thinking of You!

Here is a card that I had stamped but not assembled until recently.  It features the 2011-2013 In Colors Pool Party and Calypso Coral as well as the 2010-2012 In Color Pear Pizzaz.  For the stamped images I colored directly onto the stamps with my Stampin' Write markers and then "huffed" on them before stamping onto the Whisper White layer.  Since I wanted some "grass" at the bottom to cover up my uneven stamping of the stems, I used some Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding, gathered and adhered using sticky strip.  I used the Big Shot to emboss the Pool Party card background with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I cut out the button shapes with the Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die in Calypso Coral and Pool Party, layering them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  With a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker I drew in the thread line on the top button. 
Stamps:  Best of Everything
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sweet Butons Embosslit Die, Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,

I figured out why you could not find the question mark on my punctuation freebie. I use a Mac and the file name I used will not work on Windows. It is corrected and ready for a download.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and store.

Charlotte

www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Charlottes-Clips