Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Card Parade--Day 5... Take 2

WOW!  2 posts in 1 day!  A bonus just for you!

While this picture isn't of a "card", it was a treat that I made for my co-workers this year.  This little holder for the Ghirardelli chocolate square may look familiar as I made a similar one that I featured in this post.  I changed up the paper and punch on this one, trying to simplify it a bit as I had to make 16!  Everyone was quite surprised that I went to all of the trouble to make these.  However, they were pretty simple to assemble once I stamped and punched out the pieces (I LOVE my Big Shot!).  A couple of people said that they were going to eat the chocolate and then hang the pocket on their tree as an ornament!


Supplies
Stamps:  Delightful Decorations, Simple Snowflake
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Soft Suede, Real Red
Accessories:  Big Shot, Petal Card Die, Snowflake Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think using the Simple Snowflake stamp with the snowflake punch really enriched the look of the punched paper.  Keep coming back as I have a couple more goodies to share with you!

Sue

No comments: