Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

This is the birthday card I made for my mom this past March.  I love how the Cupcake Builder Punch coordinates with the Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  I used my bone folder to score the ridges across the bottom of the cupcake and popped it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I did some paper piercing on the scallop border punched pieces to add some texture.  I paper pierced and then stitched around the sides of the Island Indigo piece to give it some dimension and "POP".  I think it turned out cute!
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Sweet Shop Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Cupcake Builder Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Needle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bone Folder


No comments: