Thursday, June 14, 2012

Calypso Coral Cutie

Here is another little love note I made.  I found that the Extra Large Oval Punch image layers perfectly inside the Oval Designer Frame!  I colored directly on the rubber stamp image with my Stampin' Write markers and then re-moistened it by "huffing" on the image before stamping it onto the cardstock.  The 2011-2013 in colors I used remind me of flamingos and my trips to visit Florida.  I miss this stamp set that retired the end of May as it had so many cute images that could be used for a variety of occasions.

Stamps:  Clearly for You
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Oval Designer Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


7 comments:

Yapha said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors you used on that stamp!

Mickey Roberts said...

Love those flamingos! Very cute card.

Anonymous said...

Calypso Coral and Pool Party! great combo - and of course, the flamingo has now been usurped by the peacock

Paula said...

Such a sweet card. Great colors!

Katherine said...

Very pretty - I love Calypso Coral - and the way you used that stamp set!!

Tanya Boser said...

Amazing marker to rubber job there!! SO cute :) And the punch, EF combo is such a winner!

Carmen said...

Great color combo!! Like how you inset the image!