Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Christmas Case

I made two versions of the card pictured on page 45 of the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog featuring the stamp set Beautiful Season.  This first version is just like the card in the catalog with one exception... no pearls as I needed to mail this card to Florida and wanted to keep it fairly flat.


This version of the card includes the pearls.  I did emboss the base card layer using my Big Shot and the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I think the embossing really made the card more elegant. 

Stamps:  Beautiful Season
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Curly Label Punch, Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Basic Pearls


 

No comments: