Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

This cute little Thanksgiving card uses the stamp set Gift Givers from the Holiday Mini.  This stamp set is so versatile as it coordinates with several of Stampin' Up's punches and features several holidays.  This little turkey image fits the Curly Label Punch, one of my personal favorites.  I punched a piece of More Mustard cardstock and cut it in half to layer behind the Naturals Ivory layer.  I used my bone folder to emboss the criss-cross pattern on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Island Indigo cardstock folded in half.  I used Linen Thread to accent the card, also.

Stamps:  Gift Givers
Ink:  Basic Black, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzaz, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Bone Folder, Curly Label Punch, Linen Thread, Needle, Stampin' Dimensionals

 

No comments: