Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Vintage Vogue Greetings

Here is another birthday card I made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from the Stampin' Up Occasions mini catalog.  To add to the vintage look, I sponged Chocolate Chip and Brocade Blue onto the layers.  For the center of the card, I used my paper trimmer to cut an "X" in the center of the card front and peeled  back the triangles.  I stamped the large flower twice, popping one I cut out on top of the one on the Very Vanilla layer.  This card is for my aunt whose birthday is later this week.  I hope she likes it!

Supplies
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Linen Thread, 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, Stampin' Sponges

No comments: