Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Here are the rest of the Valentine's I made for family and friends.  As you can see I used the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set from the Stampin' Up Occasions mini catalog on most of these projects.  I {Heart} Hearts  is the stamp set that is featured in the Haitian Relief Fundraiser that Stampin' Up is sponsoring.  Click on the link to the right for details on the promotion.  This first card is the one I made for my parents:

Supplies
Stamps:  I{Heart} Hearts
Cardstock:  Real Red, Hugs Love Note, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stampin Up Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Pretties Kit, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch

The next two cards are nearly the same except that the center heart stamp is different. 
Supplies
Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Sweetheart
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories:  Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Whisper White Jumbo Grommet, Glue Dot

This project is meant to hang on a bottle of water.  Inside the pocket are drink mix singles.
Supplies
Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Sweetheart
Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This last card features a stamp set from the Holiday '09 mini catalog.
Supplies
Stamps:  Wandering Words
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Going Gray Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stampin Up Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 3/4" Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and have enjoyed looking at the cards!

No comments: